RPM Fest is the result of nearly a year's worth of planning and work, and we hope that our bands will share in that effort to make this festival a success. Here's some ways you can help out:
- post or share RPM Fest news and announcements on social media
- hand out RPM Fest handbills at any shows you're playing or attending
- hand out RPM Fest handbills outside of national touring shows
- post RPM Fest flyers around your city
- volunteer at the festival or help us recruit volunteers
- ask your favorite local business to
Promotion and 30/30 rule
- Bands are expected to help with promotion through social media and physical flyering
- Bands will receive a Promo Pack with posters and flyers
- No other shows within 30 miles and 30 days of RPM Fest location and dates
- We pay attention to these details so you should as well.
Graphics - Band logo and photo requirements
- You must supply and photo and a logo through the Band Confirmation Form by April 30th.
- You may also submit a compilation track and album art through the Band Confirmation Form, also due April 30th.
- Band photos and logos should be minimum 300 dpi.
- Photos should be .jpg format format preferably at least 1800x1200 (portrait orientation).
- Logos should be .png, .psd, or .ai format with a transparent background and suitable for a black background. For example, if you have a black logo invert it to white.
- Compilation tracks should be in a lossless format (.WAV, .AIFF, or .FLAC) only. No mp3s. If you don’t have your track in a lossless format, rip it from a CD.
- If you submit a compilation track, please also submit the accompanying album art in .jpg format, minimum 1400 x 1400 pixels.
- You will not be listed on any of our promotion materials or the website until you submit your graphics.
All bands will receive a Promo Pack containing posters, flyers, and tickets. Please hang up the posters around your area (see “Postering Locations”) and distribute the handbills at any shows you play or attend (see “Shows to Handbill”). You can give the tickets to fans or guests, or you can sell them and keep the money.
Please let us know if you will be at any Promotorhead shows or in the Western Mass area to pick up your pack, or if we should mail them to the address we have on file (from the Band Confirmation Form).
If you live or work near any of these towns, please hang up RPM Fest poster in record stores, music instrument shops, food take out places, bulletin boards, and any other locations with high foot traffic. Bring scotch tape and push pins, and always ask the person behind the counter before hanging a poster.
- WESTERN MASSACHUSETTS
- Greenfield / Montague
- Deerfield / Sunderland
- Northfield / Gill / Bernardston
- Amherst / Belchertown / Hadley
- Shelburne / Shelburne Falls / Charlemont
- Holyoke / South Hadley / Chicopee
- Springfield / Agawam / Longmeadow
- CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS
- Ludlow / Monson / Palmer
- Erving / Orange / Athol
- Gardner / Fitchburg / Leominster
- EASTERN MASSACHUSETTS
- Williamstown / North Adams
- NEW HAMPSHIRE
- New Haven
- RHODE ISLAND
- NEW YORK
SHOWS TO Flyer
If you are attending or live near any of these shows, please bring RPM Fest flyers with you and hand them out to people leaving the venue at the end of the night.
- Fri 7/13 @ Middle East in Cambridge: Artificial Brain
- Sat 7/14 @ Brighton Music Hall: Armored Saint/Act of Defiance
- Sat 7/21 @ Bellow Falls VT: WOOKIE FEST 2018
- Thu 7/26 @ Bank of NH Pavilion: Slayer/Lamb of God/Anthrax
- Fri 8/3 @ Webster in Hartford: WITHIN THE RUINS
- Sun 8/5 @ Higher Ground in Burlington: Descendents / A Wilhelm Scream
- Thu 8/12 @ Fete in Providence: Within The Ruins
- more TBA